Early Learning Application
Early Learning pre-kindergarten programs are available in many of our community schools and we are taking applications for the 2023-2024 school year. Our inclusive programs are focused on 3- and 4-year-old children and provide opportunities for early intervention.
What sets us apart?
- Each Early Learning program has a certificated teacher with access to additional specialized services if needed.
- Programs are housed within our community schools and children have access to sensory rooms, gymnasiums, libraries and more.
Is there a fee?
- Program fees do not apply to children who are eligible for early intervention.
- Program fees do apply to Play Partners (children who are not eligible for early intervention). Play Partner fees are determined by the end of September.
Who can apply?
Children who will be 3 years old by December 31, 2023 are eligible to apply.
- Current Early Learning students planning to return to Early Learning for 2023-24 do not need to complete the application and registration process again. Parents can discuss their plans with their current teacher.
How to apply
Submit your application online through SchoolEngage
- If you are brand new to Pembina Hills, go to SchoolEngage and create your Parent Account.
- If you already have children attending school in Pembina Hills, you can access SchoolEngage from your PowerSchool Parent Portal by clicking on Registration & Annual Enrollment Updates in the bottom of the menu on the left-side of the screen.
Once you are signed in to SchoolEngage:
- Click Add Student and enter your child’s First Name, Last Name and Birth Date.
- In the menu under Students, click on your child’s name.
- You will see the 2023-24 Early Learning Application Form – click the New button to complete and submit the form.
Upon approval of your application, you will then complete a registration form. Instructions for this step are provided by email.
Apply now—New families Apply now—Existing families
Contact us for more information
Kelly Ferguson, Principal—Phone 780-674-8565
Anjeanette Klein, Administrative Assistant—Phone 780-674-8545